Camp Joy can provide your volunteer group a great opportunity for community service. If your group (10 – 50 individuals) would like to volunteer please email Jennifer Dean or call 937.289.9195.
- Trail Maintenance
- Building Projects & Renovations
- Site Beautification
Please check back after the first of the year for our calendar of volunteer opportunities.
Camp Joy’s current volunteer groups include:
|Ameritas||First Financial Bank
|Anthem||ITW Air Management|
|Cincinnati Children's Hopsital Medical Center||Liberty Mutual
|Cintas||Procter & Gamble
|Ethicon Endo-Surgery||United Way of Greater Cincinnati|
Special Messages From Our Volunteer Groups!
We would like to thank you and the team at Camp Joy for giving us the opportunity to volunteer this past week. We had a terrific time in working on the grounds. Everyone who we interacted with at Camp Joy was friendly and made us feel very welcome and appreciated. We have enjoyed each and every experience we have had in working with your organization over the past few years and we look forward to future opportunities in helping your organization fulfill your goals and touch the lives of many more people in need of your good work.
-H.Lee Hilty, Jr – LexisNexis Team Leader
Why I like “Serving with Liberty” (volunteering) at Camp Joy:
- A wonderful privilege that Liberty Mutual gives us employees a paid day to work at a charity of our choice.
- Working alongside coworkers (some brand new acquaintances) in a different environment and dynamics.
- Commendable outreach of Camp Joy ministering to a diverse spectrum of people.
- Camp Joy has beautiful grounds/location.
- Camp Joy has excellent facilities
- Camp Joy has an extremely friendly staff.
- Camp Joy was well organized for this service project: efficient use of resources (time, tools, people, tasks).
- Great meal prepared by Camp Joy staff.
- Memorialized with excellent photos by Camp Joy staff.
- Great weather, much different than being inside the office.
- Camp Joy staff member Rob’s shirt had a quote from MLK Jr “Everybody can be great, because anybody can serve!”
Brian Waltz, Liberty Mutual Volunteer