Formed in 2007, the Foundation is responsible for fundraising and coordinating gifts on behalf of the Joy Outdoor Education Center.
The Joy Foundation’s mission is to help turn Camp Joy’s dreams into realities. The Foundation enhances Joy’s mission and programs through various fundraising efforts. There are a multitude of ways that you can help Camp Joy! Please select any option to learn how you can help the children who visit Camp Joy every year.
- Wish List – Please consider donating items from our wish list. Your donations ensure that we have the supplies needed to make camp fun for kids!
- Volunteer Opportunities – Camp Joy provides your volunteer group with a great opportunity for community service. If your group would like to volunteer please email Jennifer Dean or call 937.289.9145.
- Success Stories – Camp Joy Foundation is responsible for all fundraising efforts on behalf of Camp Joy. Funds raised are used to provide camp experiences to under-served youth and families. Camp Joy Foundation’s mission is “To Turn Camp Joy’s Dreams Into Realities.”
- Donors and Stories – A special thanks to all of our donors. Learn more about the great people and organizations who help Camp Joy transform lives.
- Capital Initiatives – Camp Joy is on the homestretch of completing two very important initiatives that will that will enhance programs for all campers.
- Friends of Joy – We would like to invite you to become a special member of the Camp Joy family. As a “Friend of Joy” you can share your story, speak at events, inspire donors or help coordinate fundraising efforts. Becoming a “Friend of Joy” is a great way to have fun, meet new people and help Camp Joy all at the same time!
Camp Joy DREAM BIG Scholarship
The DREAM BIG Scholarship is to support those who are pursuing their educational and vocational dreams to make an impact in their community.
Multiple scholarships of $500 and higher will be awarded that may be used for college expenses, career/vocational/technical training programs, or other educational training/programs.
Application Due Date 5/31/2019
Kyle and Daryl are best friends who met at Camp Joy through a program for youth with heart conditions. Besides having this challenge in common,
both share a passion for the outdoors, helping others, and learning new skills.
“As a Camp Joy veteran, I teach camp songs to everyone who’s new and has never been here before. It makes me feel awesome because I know that when you help someone else, you just did something great.”
—Daryl (pictured right)
If you would like to do something great for a child by sending them to Camp Joy, please Donate Now!