Today’s young adults are heading into an ever increasingly complex world. Providing skills now gives them tools to tackle the world that awaits them and will stretch them in their growth as learners and people. Joy partners with colleges and universities, clubs, youth groups and high school programs to provide unforgettable experiences that help shape tomorrow’s leaders. Our programs in Leadership, Diversity, Team building, and Character Development have been designed to help participants see themselves in new ways, to try new things, and push their adrenaline meter a little past their comfort zone.
- Values of Leadership: Using our expert facilitators and experiential learning activities, we guide your team through the five fundamental practices that every exemplary leader needs.
- Program Offerings: Ropes, Lewis & Clark, Serum Rescue, Amazing Race, and SURR.
- Social Change Model: Practice the 7 C’s of leadership and how to apply them to yourself, your group and your community
- Community Building: Get to know your team in a different environment that fosters lasting relationships and discovery of your common vision for the future.
- Team Development: The ultimate test of a great team is results. Our activities focus on overcoming and understanding the Five Dysfunctions of a Team to help you produce results.
- LeaderShape Institute: Host your next campus based LeaderShape session here and bring a little Joy to your learning community.