Full Time and Part Time Kitchen Staff/Cook Description:
- Coordinate and prepare meals including food prep, cooking and beverage service, according to organizational standards and Health Dept. regulations.
- Perform food service delivery and cleanup services, set up dining areas, replenish food, beverage and silverware, bus tables/buffet and wash dishes as necessary.
- Clean and maintain kitchen and dining areas according to Health Dept. codes.
- Receive and verify food service deliveries, monitor and rotate stock, communicate low inventories and irregularities to Guest Services Manager.
- Observe, calculate and record all required information for Health Dept. and organizational logs. Report irregularities to Guest Services Manager.
- Assist Guest Services Manager with menu development, advising of available stock and offering new menu item suggestions.
- Empty trash and recycling from kitchen and dining hall at end of shift. Maintain cleaning and kitchen equipment in good order. Report issues to Guest Services manager.
Job Type: Kitchen staff/cook Full-time year-round, comp. pay w/benefits and seasonal positions.
Please submit your resume and letter of interest to Connie Holbrook, Employee Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camp Joy is an Equal Opportunity Employer